16 March 2008

Good times.

I haven't been outside since Monday due to the weather being horrible and due to me not having much energy so I have spent most of the Week in my pyjamas at my house.

My Friend Sammy-Jo came to see me on Thursday evening which was great, we watched Hollyoaks and analysed all the crazy story lines they have going on at the moment and just chatted about anything and everything, Sam left and then J came over which was fantastic. J is at uni doing a BA Honours in film and video production so he brought over his Mac and showed me one of his films he'd been working on - it was brilliant! I'd love to put one on my blog but I'm not too sure if he would allow me to but I will work on that one, he'd also uploaded some footage he took from our holiday to Egypt in 2006 and showed me some of that. Seeing the footage of the Red sea made me want to go back, it really is gorgeous. Then we sat down to watch the TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, the plot line is set after the events in 'Terminator 2' Sarah Connor and her son John, trying to stay under-the-radar from the government as they plot to destroy the computer network Skynet in hopes of preventing Armageddon (not really my thing) but J had been following this for a few weeks now and at first I was quite reluctant to watch it, but once it started I did quite enjoy it.

On Friday I just watched TV and snuggled in my bed, nothing exciting and on Saturday Sammy-Jo popped over for a bit and my other friend Connie came over to watch a DVD, we watched Planet terror, so all in all I've had a really good couple of evenings with my friends, may they continue.

I talk about my friends quite alot through out my blog so it's only fair I put a face to their name, so I have uploaded a photo of them, it's quite an old photo but I think it's a really nice one of us.

Jenny, Connie, Me, and Sammy-Jo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sam

its becky manion

i saw you had a blog from tors

im so sorry i didnt know you were that ill, i always see your mum driving around but not spoke for a bit

i understand a little bit what your going thru cos tor

keep smiling!!

ps i like your hair that length

Alice Vogt said...

My world also revolved around my friends while I was waiting... They keep you sane!